Friday, June 22, 2012

Snakw and Cat



I was in a house with a group of toddlers and a teacher. We were discussing about a subject - I never heard before. Suddenly everyone rushed towards the store room and locked themselves - including the teacher.

Not knowing what was going on, I stood steadily outside the store room and began to untie the knots of confusion inside me.

Before I could tell, I knocked the store room and asked to join  the group. Shockingly, the teacher shaken her head and said,

 " You can handle this yourself". and locked the door.

I don't know what to do, or to say but my eyes wildly observed my surrounding. Ah, the setting was in a kitchen. Slowly, I walked towards one corner and remained silent.

To my surprise, I saw a black cat with a fluorescent eyes on the table - it was looking at me and smile.
Not long after that,  a girl came into the kitchen. Her body was shaking as if the world is going down, vigorously, she got down to her knee and transformed  into a snake

*Yusssh*

In a blink of an eye, the snake and the cat put off their cast, and become 2 ladies. They are right in front of me, and one of them - The snake, approached me and held my hands.

She said, " Don't be afraid, come to my world.."

That is goosebumps! I kept on muttering some ayahs that probably could save me from the illusion of shatan.
Oh God, help me.

Not long after that, another woman appeared, and started to whisper to my ears. I could not remembered the details but the words she was telling me - was taken from the Holy Book. I followed my instinct and repeated the words after her.

I can no longer hold myself, so I thought, I screamed " This is only a dream"

And I woke up. It was 5pm and the nightmare had gotten me earlier that it should be. I don't know what thats means.

Maybe it could be something. or Maybe that is only the game of illusion. Whatever it is, I'm so thankful for the gift. The gift - the ability to pull myself back to the real world and leave the fantasy dream behind.

Oh!

No comments:

Post a Comment