Tuesday, February 1, 2011

mischievous thought

To : Lala

Forbidden love , right before my eyes,

But I know, patient is a virtue, sigh..

My throat keep screaming shut, nobody can hear my cries

I’m not in love with you, I’m just in love at you

There is a difference,

The expectation of intimacy is never there, but I’m just a hopeful skeptic, waiting for a smile, for the moment of passing by,

Looking down, I know I couldn’t handle

But arrogant is never my intention,

People come, people go,

Leaving nothing but memory, will vanish in no time,

Having past self come calling,

And wishing you could warn yourself about what’s happening

Recite a prayer, hoping Allah will hear my plight,

I valued whatever time we had left, rather than bitterly counted it down,

If

Silent if the prefect line, before real distant will be a million miles,

I bet everything gonna be fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment