Friday, February 11, 2011

Apologize for my Only One

I called my abah just now. As usual, I told him about knowledge from ‘usrah’. This time is about the benefit ‘wuduq’ and 3 things that can save us from being punished in our grave. The 3 things are knowledge that is beneficial for others, the sincere donations and pray from a ‘solehah’ children. Tears rolling down my face, Alhamdulilah. It is a simple word but carry a BIG MEANING.

Thank you Allah, for being the Most Generous lover, for listening to my pray and recitation. For make my ultimate dreams become reality. And give YOUR Shine to brighten our pathway. Living as a real Muslim family. But, Ya Allah, please don’t let my love for HUMAN more than my love for You Allah, My Only One.

Every day is a precious day, at least Iam still alive. Still have the ability to inhale the oxygen and release carbon dioxide. To see the wonderful and colourful world with my two eyes. To listen to His words , healthy body to perform solah, and brain- to think about Him. Dear Allah, alhamdulilah. I am sorry for starting things without basmalah .I’m sorry for the ungrateful attitude towards everything You grant upon me. Astagfirlah, I am been forgetting to be grateful for everything you bestowed upon me. Astagfirlah, Sorry when I put other things before You. I am sorry for being too busy with my study and sometimes delay my solah. I am sorry for staying up late for finishing TOK, EE , IA but not for performing solah hajat, tahajjud and taubah. I am sorry for succumb to my lust for food without being grateful for the rezki.

Narrated Anas ibn Malik: Allah's Apostle (peace_be_upon_him) said: Allah is pleased with His servant who says: Alhamdulillah while taking a morsel of food and while drinking. Sahih Muslim

Ya, Allah guided me with Islam, let it blooms in my heart, soothe in my body and show me the straight pathway to pass through. Ameen.

No comments:

Post a Comment