Saturday, December 4, 2010

I DONT HAVE ANY ISSUE


YOU AND ME
WE DON'T REALLY HAVE AN ISSUE. YOU ARE NOT my friend nor foe. and please, i don't wanna have any connection with you, ever again. now will you please, leave?

I know it sounds harsh, but face it man. Everything is over, i mean it, OVVVVVVEERRRRR.
you can accuse me for being intolerate, for throwing non-stop tantrum, for spreading stories. but oh yeaahhh your story is far more dramatic than mine, kan?

so why don't you sell off your story, and count your blessings. I do forgive but not to forget it. If only my brain have a cip which stores all the database, I will plug-in my brain in LRC (library) 's computer. Why? Because the computer contains powerful VIRUS, and sure can invade the cip. Make it short, delete all those memories.

But I cannot do that, get me?




soooooo




BYE! please leave, i reallly2 mean it.

No comments:

Post a Comment