Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Care Less


Spending 5 years in boarding school, made me who I am today. I learnt to put others first. Be careful of what you have to say. Look after your attitude. Be humble. Less talk. More quiet.

It is hard to think straight at times. See your way what you had to do,

Then I thought of studying oversea, this feeling will switch off. Nope, unfortunately this kind of mentality stays. I hate those. I hate all of them!

What do you think?. All this while, I keep things to myself. Well I do sort of sharing with some of my closest friends. Maybe I just hate 'it', because it didn't meet my expectation. Things didn't go with my plan. Well, 1 thing with me ; is I hate the word 'NO!'. I must get everything I wanted. I can't tolerate when the world can't spin according to my direction.

Trust me, I develop some TOLERANCE now. I do accept things, slowly. As it is. as it was.

And now, I just need to be more self directed. I realize I had to do things on my way, and less power given to people who makes my life under their dim.

Majority didn't always right. Start a new day. Love your own skin. Because you're just lovely as you are.
"When you care too much what others think, you are open to manipulation because you will tend to go with the herd. When you care less what other people think, you become a more honest, decent, person because you don't have to pretend so much." - hypnosisdownloads.com


1 comment:

  1. hmmh. thats hard. what a world. some people say, be honest and be frank, it will be all right. but it does not happen in our life. there are so many people that we can't satisfy.

    nevertheless, i think, what u learnt in boarding school is cool. less talk be more quiet will lessen the probability of saying the wrong things in the wrong way at the wrong time. but, we are normal human being, we learnt from mistakes. apa apa pon, be strong, things can get us down, but we know ALLAH is there. he will always help us in many ways that we will never expect. maybe , a little tiny note from no-one will lighten our day, who knows? =)

    ReplyDelete