Thursday, November 3, 2011

h-a-p-p-y


HAPPINESS lies within your reach. but how far one have to go, to actually grab it?
" As far as you can".
*************************************************************************************
Sometimes I just don't feel like going to certain classes like Demo and discussion class.So I just sit and relax in my room, listen to my old good songs, flip Chaurasia's book and end up indulge myself in my cozy comforter. I'm not saying that I feel HAPPY to break the rule, but I just need the space to breath. In this space, I'm the ruler of my own world, the queen I can say, before I humbly jump back as the commoner into the REAL world.

When Anatomy never lose its bullets, bombarding us with 1001 new terms and knowledge. and a point where it get too saturated, I feel like chocking. Even though I'm being me, who like to take things lightly, (and easy) yet I never forget that had a big commitment toward the subject, and I hate COMMITMENT, that's for sure.


I need privacy.
I just wanna be alone.
I need my ME time.
to restore the memory disk inside my mind.


Reality check? still, it is pretty enjoyable, no doubt that I stay on the right road.
You will never appreciate what is happy really means, if you never encountered major sadness.
and happiness is not just an episode of this journey but the background of my scenery. I'm blessed. Alhamdulilah.


No comments:

Post a Comment