Tuesday, September 27, 2011

yup. INDIA it is,

Hey!

So, I safely arrived in India, to be specific in Belgaum. I travelled with Juraimy and Fazmi, few KMBians and the rest of Kolej Teknologi Timur (KTT)’s students. Oh ya, we were accompanied by our deputy dean Prof. KJ.

Kuala Lumpur International Airport à Bangalore Airport à Hubli Airport

HUBLI AIRPORT

2 buses of Karnataka International School were arrived readily for us. One is meant for the boys and one is for the girls. Next, 3 Indian boys kindly help us to lift up our luggage on the buses since they have no bag compartment. Well, it is just like a school bus. But I thanked them for their kindness.

Throughout the journey to our campus, the green lush scenery never failed to amaze me. The road was functional well, so I won’t bother to complaint about it anywhere. By the way, I was so excited to see a tank lorry –( just like our PETRONAS lorry which usually used for carrying fuel like petrol or natural gas) with a ‘MILK’ labelled at the back. WOW! HAHAHHA. Milk is as important as the petrol back in Malaysia. One more thing I love to emphasize is about HONKS. They greet each other via honks, so ‘noise pollution’ is not really exist in the dictionary of people of India. Sometimes their honks have this melody *

Main Hostel

Alhamdulilah. I had reached the campus. Once again, the Indian patron carried my luggages and boxes up to my room. Since Adibah Abd. Rahman (my roommate) had reached the campus one day earlier than me, so I don’t need to register for another room. My room number is 511 which coded for 5th floor, no. 11. Fazmi and Ju’s room is 506. Yes. Boys and girls are living under one roof, in the same building that being divided with a partition, where the right sided is boys’ hostel and the other half is for the girls. No worries, the partition is concrete enough that no one is able pass through it. So, I won’t meet any boys along the corridor. Too bad. :P

Everyone kept asking about my rice cooker since the box is only wrapped by the airport plastic that can be seen clearly on the outside. I had no problem to lend it to them, with a condition that they are obliged to put extra care of handling it. I brought the rice cooker from Malaysia so that I won’t have trouble finding hot/warm water in the middle of the night. My mom insisted me to bring rice cooker because it is multi-function rather that kettle/water heater alone. Apart from that, I bring along my hair dryer ( girl’s stuff) and air purifier – for health purposes.

USM KLE Campus

So, the next day we had a welcome ceremony. It was their tradition to welcome the new comers with roses. I was ecstatic to see the pioneer, the first batch of USM-KLE were gathered at the main entrance, waiting for us to make an honour entrance. While we were moving inside, each of us will receive a rose. Romantic right?

I still kept the rose inside my book.

p/s The above text was written on 12th September, but I just had the opportunity to post it. Haha

No comments:

Post a Comment